Location: Charles City
Posted on: October 13, 2021
- Adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Aligning and balancing new equipment after installation.
- Cleaning and lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts
- Diagnosing mechanical problems and determine how to correct them,
checking blueprints, repair manuals as necessary.
- Dismantling devices to access and remove defective parts, using
hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Estimating repair costs.
- Inspecting drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace
filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following
- Inspecting used parts to determine changes in dimensional
requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other
- Inspecting, operating, and testing machinery and equipment to
diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Operating cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join
- Ordering parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and
suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms
- Operating high pressure boiler and related systems and piping
- Maintaining high pressure boiler as well as related systems and
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, some Saturday/Sunday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
High pressure Boiler Operator license Knowledge of electronic
equipment, and computer hardware and software necessary for
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that
seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a
publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.
Keywords: Trelleborg, Rochester , Boiler Operator, Other , Charles City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!