Location: Charles City
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Pay for these positions starts at $17. At one month pay
increases to $17.90.
At 6 months, pay increases to $19.00 for 3rd shift with yearly
raises there after.
3 Weeks PTO per year.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Operate machinery and equipment.
- Activate bead setters that press prefabricated beads onto
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies,
and slice ends.
- Brush or spray solvents onto plies to ensure adhesion, and repeat
process as specified, alternating direction of each ply to
- Build semi-raw rubber treads onto buffed tire casings in order to
prepare tires for vulcanization in recapping or retreading
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form
- Depress pedals to collapse drums after processing is
- Depress pedals to rotate drums, and wind specified numbers of
plies around drums to form tire bodies.
- Fill cuts and holes in tires, using rubber.
- Fit inner tubes and final layers of rubber onto tires.
- Measure tires to determine mold size requirements.
- Position ply stitcher rollers and drums according to width of
stock, using hand tools and gauges.
- Position rollers that turn ply edges under and over beads or use
steel rods to turn ply edges.
- Pull plies from supply racks and align plies with edges of
- Start rollers that bond tread and plies as drums revolve.
Shift start: 2:00PM or 7:30PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Typical hours will be Sunday 7:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. We have more
overtime January -May that would include some Friday nights.
Typical schedule is Five 10 hour nights.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- High manual dexterity and problem-solving ability - Hands-on
approach/mechanically inclined - Good communications skills - Good
physical condition (occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs) - Detail
oriented and quality minded
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that
seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a
publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.
Keywords: Trelleborg, Rochester , Production Associate, Other , Charles City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!