Job available - immediate employment - Janitorial Area Manager / Rochester Area - Marsden Building Maintenance - Marsden Building Maintenance
Company: Marsden Building Maintenance
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Marsden Building Maintenance is a facility services provider of
commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property
services with operations serving customers throughout the
An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and
innovation since it was founded in 1952, Marsden has succeeded by
dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding
array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property
Job Skills / Requirements
Marsden is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability
to lead others for an Janitorial Area Manager position. This
position will be based out of our Rochester, Minnesota office.
Area Managers are responsible for the daily janitorial management
of various office, medical, manufacturing and/or warehouse
buildings in the Rochester Metro Area (Faribault, Albert Lea,
Cannon Falls, Red Wing and Blooming Prairie) this includes training
and supervising the cleaners of those buildings.
**Primary hours for this position are Monday-Friday 4pm-12am.
Weekends are on call as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the start-up of new accounts and provide information
- Responsible for checking timekeeping system to verify employees
are / have been at job sites.
- Confirms the accuracy of skills, schedules, and timekeeping for
all employees in assigned area.
- Complete safety audits and conduct safety training to all field
- Conducts daily informal building inspections to maintain a
quality level that meets the customer's and the company's
- Investigate customer complaints, place customer complaint
follow-up calls, document findings and communicate recommended
action plan to Director of Operations.
- Knows, understands and implements the cleaning specifications
for the assigned buildings.
- Trains associates for all job positions within the assigned
- Knows and understands the labor budget for their buildings.
Reports adjustments in vacancy and other items affecting the
budgets. Is able to operate within a changing budget
- An Area Manager manages associate-related matters, which may
include time/pay, training, safety, interviewing, field hiring,
discipline, performance appraisals, damage or theft complaints,
- Completes all documentation to include: personnel action forms,
verbal or written warnings, first report of injury, incident
reports, attendance verification, etc.
- Inventory control of all assigned building's cleaning supplies
and equipment to include ordering and deliveries as needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company process, policy,
and security requirements.
- Has the ability to thrive in a changing environment, and when
given a deadline knows how to motivate themselves and the team to
- Assigns tasks to associates and inspects completed work for
conformance to standards.
- Performs other related duties assigned by management.
- 2-4 years of management experience is required.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable personal vehicle is
- Clean background and driving record are required.
- Multi-account/customer experience is preferred.
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex,
creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation,
marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin,
status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 2nd
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Keywords: Marsden Building Maintenance, Rochester , Job available - immediate employment - Janitorial Area Manager / Rochester Area - Marsden Building Maintenance - Marsden Building Maintenance, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!