Company: Treehouse Foods
Location: New Hampton
Posted on: October 11, 2021
IA New Hampton
Job Posting Title:
The Plant Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of
the New Hampton, Iowa Non-Dairy Creamer manufacturing plant.
In this role, you will have accountability for advancing and
sustaining continuous improvement to deliver quality, customer
service, safety, innovation, working capital and cost commitments.
The Plant Manager will formulate and approve short and long-term
operating objectives in areas such as cost reduction, quality
improvement, new product development and/or integration at the
plant level. Success in this role relies on the ability to build
relationships and fully engage all employees in business
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute plant-specific strategic vision, mission
and objectives to assure continuous improvement and alignment with
the Company's vision, mission and objectives.
- Drive employee engagement, training and development to maximize
safety, quality, and productivity.
- Provide direct oversight for the operations management team
including production, maintenance, planning, procurement, quality,
and safety along with a strong connection to both finance and human
- Control and minimize labor overtime, scrap, rework and repair
- Provide leadership for assessing and enhancing plant
- Develop and manage facility budget including capital
expenditures and cost management.
- Assure regulatory compliance including but not limited to OSHA,
EPA, USDA, FDA, FLSA, EEO, OFCCP and NLRB.
- Ensure all quality standards, specifications and policies are
met or exceeded, drive continuous process/manufacturing
improvements and collaborate with Research and Development in
product development and implementation.
- Develop a culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement
of all team members that demonstrates the value of their
input/engagement in improving performance.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in
employee and product safety as well as other aspects of the
- Responsible for complying with all Food Quality, Food
Safety/SQF, and GMP policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other function leaders to
create and execute effective employee relations processes and
develop managers to do the same in order to maintain a positive
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience in multiple pillars of TPM (Leadership, Organization
Capability, Focused Improvement, Progressive Maintenance,
Autonomous Maintenance, Early Management, Supply Chain, Quality and
- Change Management skills required.
- Experience with FDA a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred in Business, Engineering,
Food Science, Operations Management, or related field.
Minimum Experience Preferred:
- Minimum of 5-8 years manufacturing experience required
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a significant leadership role in a
- Manufacturing experience in a Food, CPG, Chemical or related
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Rochester , Plant Manager, Other , New Hampton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!