Company: Treehouse Foods
Location: New Hampton
Posted on: October 11, 2021
IA New Hampton
Job Posting Title:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Trains, interprets and enforces safety policies and work
- Supports operations through the updating, creation, or
improvement of standard operating procedures (SOPs). Performs crew
leader or Production Supervisor duties on alternating weekend
rotation and covering vacations. Provides guidance to the
warehouse/supply chain team in the New Hampton Plant.
- Oversees the production process looking for ways to improve
efficiencies, meeting all production quotas and deadlines. Assigns
work, analyzes productivity, workflow, methods and procedures,
making recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Follows and enforces all company policies and plant rules,
including but not limited to GMPs, HACCP/HARPC, LOTO and confined
space procedures and all food safety programs established by Bay
- In conjunction with the production manager and crew leaders,
schedules and assigns personnel to accomplish work, establishes
priorities, monitors progress, revises schedules to minimize OT,
resolves problems, reports results of the shift production
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement projects aimed at
improving safety, quality of product, production methods,
efficiency, elimination of waste, and achieving Key Performance
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, and quality of product and safe environment in the
- Responsible for recognizing, reporting and troubleshooting food
safety and/or quality issues and maintaining area in accordance
with global food safety and customer standards.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating
issues, identifying solutions and recommending action. Administers
discipline, corrective action and coaching as needed.
- Guides, coaches, trains and develops subordinates in a
worker-friendly team environment.
- Responsible for SAP component inventory, processing,
confirmation of process orders, TECO of finished goods and
reconciliation of variances.
- Must be able to perform other related duties as assigned. This
position can involve weekend and on call duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Highly
developed leadership skills to ensure production goals are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
effectively present information to top management and/or public
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in
mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and
- Works well with a team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet
- Self-motivated with strong multitasking, analytical thinking,
problem solving and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge and understanding of
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Rochester , Production Supervisor, Other , New Hampton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!