Hiring Now! Machine Operator – Folder/Gluer
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Multi-Color is one of
the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage,
Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our
state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our
core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity,
andAchievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Position Objective - The
Folder/Gluer Operator is responsible to load and fold jobs to
customer specifications and assist in the training of other
operators and finishing associates.
- Responsible for efficient make-ready on all cartons assigned.
Will notify the Gluer Adjuster of any problems or when they need
- Responsible for setting production speeds for each job to
maximize machine capabilities. If additional take off-packer help
is required, advise cell leader of staffing requirements or
- Ensures that the correct adhesives are used and notifies the
cell leader of any problems relating to fiber tear, glue voids,
- Regularly inspects cartons during the run to verify acceptable
adhesion, pre-break and alignment.
- Monitors adhesive application for proper placement, adhesion,
- Checks printed cartons throughout the run to assure the print
quality is acceptable and that we are not experiencing ink rub or
offsetting in the stack.
- Verifies that the packer has sufficient cases to achieve
- Responsible for proper feeding and stacking of cartons during
the run for maximum productivity.
- Assist the cell leader in training of other cell personnel to
take over the duties of the operator when necessary.
- Responsible for quality, productivity, and minimizing
- Verifies that correct count and packing method is used on all
- Correctly fills out and turns in all required paperwork in a
- Verifies that labels are correct with in accordance with the
Duties may be changed or additional
duties assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Qualifications and Education
High School Degree or GED, or equivalent.
Minimum of 6 months of previous machine operation in a
manufacturing environment required.
- The ability to perform basic math and good written and verbal
communication skills are essential.
- Mechanical background and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Possess the ability to work with manufacturing management to
achieve company goals including customer satisfaction and company
- Accurately read a ruler to provide and verify
- Basic Computer Skills.
- The ability to understand, speak, and write in English.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and
researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
Designs work flows and procedures.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Rochester , Hiring Now! Machine Operator – Folder/Gluer, Other , Winona, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!