Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 13, 2021
- We are now hiring for a LINE SERVER position.
- Location: 700 Terrace Heights #25 Winona, MN
55987. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: P/T; Varies, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience is preferred, will
- *Internal Employee Referral
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Responsible for the final
preparation of all food items served in food-service area in
accordance with current applicable federal, state and local
standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established
policies and procedures. May be directed by the kitchen supervisor,
relief manager or team leader to ensure that quality service is
provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one
attention to detail.
- Participates in the preparation and service of food and
beverage items in adherence to company food standards for
presentation, sanitation and safety (meeting HACCP and OSHA
guidelines) and portion control.
- Cleans work area and equipment used in food preparation and
- Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Delivers food
items to and from main kitchen.
- Promotes clean, safe and neat environment for residents, self
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number
592091. Additionally, you can get
in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you
unique with a Pre-recorded Video Interview! Click
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, Rochester , LINE SERVER(PART-TIME), Other , WINONA, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!