Team Manager- Hiring Immediately
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager supports the General Manager
in managing the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure
company standards are maintained and continually improved.They are
responsible to assist in coaching and developing the team, creating
a differentiated guest experience, growing sales and maximizing
profitability.They assist in creating a culture of professionalism,
teamwork, hospitality and Panera Warmth through owning the cafes
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring
Demonstrate leadership and effective planning in staffing,
scheduling, people development and succession planning
- Assist the General Manager in maintaining accountability for
the success of the cafe by making key-decisions and solving
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to
cafe team as well as to customers.
- Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
- Upgrade and improve cafe operations when needed, maintain
quality of product and service.
- Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
- Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all
state and federal regulations.
- Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the cafe
adheres to operational standards
- Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace,
environment and culture.
Management and Development of Team
- Assist the General Manager in supervising the overall operation
of the cafe.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage performance of Retail Team
Members to ensure the cafe is staffed to ensure quality standards
and exceptional customer service.
- Coach and delegate to Team Managers and Team Members in order
to build subject matter experts within the cafe teams for career
development and cafe succession planning.
- Oversee the QHC process alongside the General Manager,
rewarding and recognizing Team Members including comprehensive
compensation planning and career pathing.
Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and flow
- Manage Team Member labor and help cafe maintain
- Assist General Manager in maintaining cafe costs and
606172 Onalaska, WI - Crossing Meadow Drive
- This role requires flexible hours including nights and weekends
in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
- This role requires the ability to keep cool under pressure and
deal with multiple types of people in a calm and fair manner.
- While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required
to stand, sit, talk hear in a loud environment.
- Actively taking part in Career Path towards becoming a General
Manager and, where possible willing to relocate.
- Successfully managed through and be certified in all Team
Manager areas of responsibilities (Channel, Food, etc.).
- Shown demonstrated ability to drive positive results and
understanding of the business.
- Completed Certified Manager Program.
- Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and coach Team
- ServSafe certified.
- Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass background check.
Keywords: Panera Bread, Rochester , Team Manager- Hiring Immediately, Other , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!