R&D Process Technician
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Responsible for setting up, running,
tearing down of the T&I process lines dictated by various
development and production support projects. This person will
support the processing of development grades and initial production
orders that will be eventually scaled and transitioned to the MFG
team. This position will transfer to the MFG team to support
production of LFT and CFT materials.
A safe work environment for our employees is a top priority for
- Setting up, running and tearing
down the T&I process lines.
- Completing in-line product
inspection and testing.
- Some data entry into Excel, Word,
- Ensuring responsibilities are done
in a safe manner.
- Communicating & working with other
process technicians and engineers.
- Support the scale-up of new
products to the MFG team.
1st shift (6 am to 2 pm) / 2nd shift (2 pm to 10
After the position transfers to the Manufacturing lead, the
schedule will change to production hours, rotating 12 hour shifts
(6 am to 6 pm) – 3 days on, 4 days off rotating schedule, including
every other weekend.
- High school diploma.
- Prior experience working with thermoplastic
composites, extruders, fiber reinforcements is a
- Good communication skills.
- Need to work effectively in a team
- Detail oriented.
- Safety oriented.
Keywords: Celanese, Rochester , R&D Process Technician, Other , Winona, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!