Location: Charles City
Posted on: July 20, 2021
REQUIRED TO : be able to work on industrial machinery.
PAY for this position starts at $22-$28 depending on
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them,
checking blueprints, repair manuals as necessary.
- Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using
hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace
filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional
requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 9 hours
2nd Shift and 3rd shift. Hours 2-10 or 10p-6a.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
REQUIRED -- Previous experience in Industrial Maintenance (2 years)
or 1 year of education and 1 year experience.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that
seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a
publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.
Keywords: Trelleborg, Rochester , Industrial Maintenance, Other , Charles City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!