At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest
minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the
way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our
relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by
our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three
values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to
discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and
grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it
an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1081425 Date Posted: 5/17/2021 Primary Location:
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Job Category: Supply Chain & Operations
Schedule: Full time Shift: Shift 2, 6% premium (United States of
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and
work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough
technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the
Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners
first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves
strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our
core, we strive to uphold HPE's values - to partner, innovate and
act - we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality
customer and partner experiences.
Responsible for the development and implementation of activities
in product area(s) to meet production, quality, cost and
predictability goals for production sites. Responsible for
performing varied and general tasks involved in the manufacturing
process. These tasks may include, but are not limited to at the
non-exempt level, basic manufacturing assembly; installation or
processing of components, subsystems or systems; operation of basic
hand tools and assigned production or manufacturing machinery;
compiling data for reports; work may be internal and possibly
external to the company. At the exempt level, may be responsible
for customer design and software utilization.
- Performs varied and general tasks of a transactional nature
involving the manufacturing process while using independent
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute a
variety of process-oriented tasks such as testing, inspecting or
advanced rack building.
- Identifies simple to complex areas for process improvement and
seeks limited guidance for resolution.
- Supports the training of new employees.
- Operates multiple machines and simultaneously supports quality
- Controls and uses machinery and tools; chooses correct
processes and programs to run, such as pulling queries and
executing appropriate assignments. Assists with products well into
- Responsible for auditing materials and builds for quality
- Coordinates tasks within a team.
- Understands and executes to customer expectations, e.g.,
Customer to Order (CTO) expectations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Very strong mathematics and reading comprehension skills.
- Demonstrated physical capability (e.g., manual dexterity).
- Excellent understanding of how to navigate tools and
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong teamwork and coordination skills.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong technical knowledge specific to business function and
- Basic computersoftware skills.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Join us and make your mark!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status