Branch Administrator - Geriatric Home Health
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location:Winona, MN 55987
Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of
Homecare is the future of healthcare! Aveanna Healthcare has
grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of
exciting acquisitions we've expanded the scope of our business into
home health and hospice.
The Branch Administrator is directly responsible for the
administrative and leadership functions associated with all
operations of an Aveanna branch. Additionally, this individual is
responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all
Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies,
and ensuring compliance with Aveanna's policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee and conduct all interviewing, hiring and orientations
- Monitor employee progress towards established goals throughout
the year and ending with an annual evaluation.
- Staff development including orientation, in-service education
and continuing education.
- Assure appropriate staff supervision during all service
- Meet with supervisors at routine intervals; participate in
regional meetings as requested
- In collaboration with the Clinical Manager, conduct intake
interviews with new client families
- Participate in weekly meetings to prepare for patients coming
- Supervise and evaluate client satisfaction survey report on
- Incident Management/Issue Resolution
- Plan and implement branch growth strategies
- Thorough review of financial statements, activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program
- Consistently meet reporting deadlines
- Branch compliance with federal and state regulations
- Oversight if internal billing and collection efforts to
generate clean claims
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Criminal Background check completed and results within
parameters of Aveanna policy.
- Valid Driver's License and Acceptable MVR
- Associates degree or higher
- 2-3 yeas of leadership, training and management experience in
- RN, OT, or PT experience
- General healthcare experience
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Rochester , Branch Administrator - Geriatric Home Health, Other , Winona, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!