Convenience Store Team Member - Rochester, MN
Company: Mills Fleet Farm
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a C-Store team member, you are responsible for the sale of
fuel and other in-store merchandise, processing transactions at the
point of sale, and assisting in the overall operations at the
- Ensure each customer receives excellent customer service by
greeting and acknowledging each customer.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check,
gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Follow all city, county, and state regulations and procedures
regarding the transactions of tobacco products, lottery tickets,
- Assist customers with all questions and concerns.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise. Restock and
front merchandise as needed.
- Assist with general C-store operations such as maintaining
fuels pumps and islands, handling fuel tanks drop offs, and
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store, as needed,
and overall security of the facility.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business including nights, weekends and holidays
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the
qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Keywords: Mills Fleet Farm, Rochester , Convenience Store Team Member - Rochester, MN, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!