Stock Team Member - Rochester, MN
Company: Mills Fleet Farm
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Are you organized, friendly, and enjoy working in a retail
setting? If so, check out this opportunity.
As a stocking team member, you are responsible for providing a
friendly and efficient customer service experience while moving and
stocking merchandise throughout the store.
- Ensure products are stocked accurately and timely.
- Maintain an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Ensure all freight is removed from the sales floor by 10am to
be customer ready.
- Clean and sweep sales floor, warehouse, shelves, product
displays, etc. to maintain a clean and tidy appearance.
- Notify store management regarding out-of-stock merchandise,
fast-selling merchandise, and inventory discrepancies.
- Follow defective merchandise procedures when necessary.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain a valid Fleet Farm forklift license and
be able and willing to operate forklifts in a safe manner at all
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business including nights, weekends and holidays
If you have a passion for accuracy, and meet the qualifications
listed above, please apply today!
Keywords: Mills Fleet Farm, Rochester , Stock Team Member - Rochester, MN, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!