Customer Service Aide (CSA)/Nurse Aide
Company: Thorne Crest
Location: Albert Lea
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Thorne Crest Senior Living Community is a continuing care
retirement community and offer five different levels of care to our
residents. From skilled care to independent living, we have
opportunities for you to serve our seniors! If you have a strong
work ethic, are personable and have compassion for elders, we would
like to talk with you. We are looking for assistance on the
2pm-10pm shift, with multiple days available including
Customer Service Aide Responsibilities:
Provide quality resident care and assistance in all activities
of daily living for residents, in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan. You would encourage each resident's
ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical,
mental and psycho-social well being, through community programs and
procedures in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, ABHM
mission and core values.
Customer Services Aide Qualifications:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
- Must be able to become a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant
in accordance with the laws of this state.
- 3+ months of prior nursing assistant experience in long-term
- Effective communicator with strong relationship building
skills. Personable and professional demeanor.
- Friendly, caring demeanor, and proven success working in a
highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Compassion for elders, with demonstrated knowledge and skills
necessary to provide appropriate care to the residents we
- Must be able to work rotating weekend and holiday shifts.
- Basic computer skills.
Keywords: Thorne Crest, Rochester , Customer Service Aide (CSA)/Nurse Aide, Other , Albert Lea, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!