Company: North Risk Partners, LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position is responsible for marketing to carriers and
assisting Risk Advisors in quoting and writing new business.
Marketing Representatives work independently and effectively
negotiate with our carrier partners to write new business using
time management tactics to meet deadlines. This position is
responsible for the marketing and placement of new business.
- Write new business in a quick, timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with Risk Advisors to determine markets and
- Record information into the management system to generate
applications used to market to carriers.
- Receive, review, and prepare marketing applications for
- Analyze and review quotes and coverages from carriers for
accuracy and distribute quotes from carriers internally.
- Create and distribute marketing proposals to sales staff.
- Proactively manage the process and meet deadlines to ensure
client and risk advisor satisfaction.
- Exercise independent judgement and discretion to meet client
- Transition new business accounts to the account manager and
update internal systems to reflect account as sold and input clear
directions to the account manager for a smooth transition.
- Enter activity and other relevant information into the
company's software system(s) in accordance with company
- Provide support and knowledge to sales and service staff
throughout the marketing process.
- Understand and promote value-added services available through
North Risk Partners (i.e., professional consulting,
webinars/seminars, communications, Zywave tools, etc.).
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with
- Attend and actively participate in agency service training
- Travel to and attend carrier meetings as necessary.
- Analyze trends and advancements in the insurance and finance
industries, as well as changes to the regulatory climate for
businesses and the insurance industry overall.
- Disseminate trends and advancements of the carrier marketing
industry with sales and service departments.
- Follow all federal and state regulations, and best practices
for avoiding errors and omissions.
- Mentor new marketing employees by guiding them on marketing
methods and the company's mission and values.
- Continue professional development by pursuing and maintaining
- Assist with renewal marketing as needed while working with the
Account Manager and Risk Advisor.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as
requested by management.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Preferred five years in the insurance industry.
- Previous insurance marketing and/or insurance customer service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand insurance coverage and carrier markets to
meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a group setting and build rapport with
internal colleagues and external carrier partners.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- A self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills.
- A working knowledge of standard technology (i.e., all Microsoft
Office products, LinkedIn, Facebook and other
- A team player who collaborates between departments and works
well with his/her coworkers.
- A professional who demonstrates the ability to carry on a
conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Keywords: North Risk Partners, LLC, Rochester , Marketing Representative, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!