Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position is an outside sales position that is responsible
for increasing sales, profit, and market share with new customers,
and growing existing customers' business. This position is
responsible for promoting products in the following
categories-Stone, Landscape Supply, Brick, Architectural Block,
Contractor Supply items, Packaged Mortar products, Sealers, and all
other products Cemstone has to offer.
- Sells and services commercial/contractor customers, providing
product and price information. Generates profitable revenue.
- Actively prospects for new customers/business.
- Works closely with dispatch and inside sales to ensure customer
orders are delivered on time and customer expectations are met.
Informs customers when special orders are received.
- Works closely with inside sales to process sales orders and
- Communicates company policies to customers. This
includes-delivery, return, special-order, and payment policies.
Ensures all orders are paid for before they are delivered.
- Submits a weekly call report by 8 am each Monday.
- Works closely with vendors to stay informed of new products and
passes that information along to our customers. Communicates vendor
information to management when needed.
- Wears appropriate PPE at job sites and Cemstone Supply
- Assists store and yard employees when they are busy or absent.
Completes additional tasks when required by management.
- High School degree or GED. Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) from a
four-year college or university is preferred.
- Two to three years related experience and/or training in
selling construction materials is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in
- Strong listening and presentation skills are required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
Founded by the Becken family in 1927, Cemstone offers truly
integrated and sustainable "concrete solutions" for its customers
in the Upper Midwest and across the country. Building with the best
begins with Cemstone's employees, products and services, and leaves
customers feeling like they are a part of their team.
Cemstone owns and operates a network of ready-mix concrete
plants and aggregate facilities, which offers a full line of
premium ready-mixed concrete, decorative concrete, high performance
concrete, aggregate products, concrete masonry units, brick and
decorative stone. Cemstone also provides the leading professional
grade supplies and materials through its network of Contractor
Cemstone's fleet of first-class ready mix trucks and concrete
booms deliver and place quality concrete for everything from
residential driveways, to above grade walls in homes built with
Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) technology, to high-rise commercial
buildings and sports stadiums.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please apply
online today. We are committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Cemstone, Rochester , Account Representative, Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!