Sales Development Representative - Global Accounts
Company: CMA CGM Group
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saad, is a leading
worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saad, CMA CGM reinvents transport and
logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land
service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750
warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels,
CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates
on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs
110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in
its headquarters in Marseilles.
The position is responsible for assisting the development and
management of strategic clients within the Global Accounts
portfolio. The position is a key focal point for our clients in
solving their daily commercial issues and providing short and long-
term solution support in order to maximize client retention,
enhance the client experience and drive CMA CGM Group financial
This position will be responsible to:
- Assist in promoting commercial initiatives to include service
campaigns, priority programming and supply chain options. Assist to
develop and maintain customer specific business plans to ensure
- Research and identify clients to aid the development of market
- Qualify opportunity leads; promoting value added services and
- Develop quality presentations, gather competitive intelligence
on customer preferences in advance of sales calls.
- Complete reporting necessary to assist with customer visits
- Promote a positive client experience across all departments and
- Ensure the client is directed to the correct department to
manage customer care, operational tasks, logistics and financial
- Perform Customer Onboarding Process for newly signed
- Perform New Customer Validation Process to confirm existence of
- Assist in dispute and collection efforts
- Maintain library of information to enable ease of business
response to client
- Ensure compliance and proper SQ, rate requests & filing of GRI,
PSS, RRI, Shipper pools, etc. Track customer MQC trend and
communicate with customer/sales representative on performance on
expiring bullets, MQC shortfalls, and expiring contracts Maintain
Third party applications (i.e. GTN, Combinet, Bravo.)
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience required.
- The ability to establish priorities and organize time
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- To build and maintain a professional relationship, demeanor and
etiquette always (tone, approach, importance and sensitivity) with
internal / external customers via phone or email.
- Working knowledge of commercial and financial jargon of
- Proven computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
(Access not required but preferred).
- Demonstrate an ability to work under pressure, work with
- The ability to actively determine client needs & accommodate
- Ability to develop processes & strategies to increase
productivity and provide improved customer service.
- Ability to problem solve and or find alternate solutions to
- Ability to multitask effectively, work well with others and is
- Good written and verbal communications with internal and
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to make fast pace decisions.
- Basic computer skills, such as Excel, Word, Adobe, and
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good Math skills.
- High attention to detail.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure !
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Keywords: CMA CGM Group, Rochester , Sales Development Representative - Global Accounts, Other , Houston, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!