Housekeeper Day positions!
Company: Thorne Crest
Location: Albert Lea
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Thorne Crest has been an outstanding place to work since 1974!
We have just completed a multimillion dollar upgrade in our
facility. Come and join our growing community! We are adding to our
staff in the Environmental Services Department. Housekeepers are
needed to provide our residents with a sparkling clean community.
Working in our Health Care Wing, Transitional Care Unit, Assisted
Living, Independent Living, New Memory Care Wing as well as common
areas throughout the community keeps us very busy! Time goes
quickly here every day. Following is the list of duties for our
- Must have a sincere desire to work in the housekeeping
- Previous experience desirable but not mandatory;
- Ability to be flexible in times of work schedule needs of the
residents (i.e. to be able to pick up shifts when needed) as
assigned by supervisor; weekends if needed;
- Must be in good physical and mental health; (see JAC form
- Ability to cooperate and take guidance from the supervisor in
- Must be accepting and understanding of the geriatric persons
- Must be willing to accept responsibility, remain calm in
emergencies and be pleasant, tactful and courteous when working
around residents, guests and co-workers at Thorne Crest;
- Must be willing to work weekends or holidays as scheduled;
- Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to read and write in English to understand directions
and labels on chemicals.
Keywords: Thorne Crest, Rochester , Housekeeper Day positions!, Other , Albert Lea, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!