United States of America
HIA35: Decorah, IA 2464 River Road , Decorah, IA, 52101-7596
This role is for an entry level Manufacturing Electrical
Engineer (MEE) at Decorah Operations for Collins Aerospace. This
role is to support production specific to test performance. The
person in this role should be well versed in electronics,
communications and radio frequency (RF). This person should be
skilled in data mining and data analysis to understand defect
trends and test yields in an effort to make improvements and find
issues that need attention. This person will work primarily with
test technicians to understand issues. This person should be a
strong communicator and a team player.
- Supports all Lean, ACE, CORE and Six Sigma initiatives.
- Provides technical interpretation of drawings and
specifications of moderately difficult products.
- Works with Design Engineers to analyze and resolve design
tolerance problems. Coordinates design changes or improvements with
- Evaluate, select and recommend capital test equipment when
appropriate using sound cost/payback analysis.
- Evaluate Customer Returned Good (CRG) activity to repair and
return units in the most efficient manner. Evaluate failure data
- Provide capacity planning and utilization analysis for accurate
staffing and test equipment needs.
- Eliminate/reduce test defects and improve test yields. Perform
root cause analysis and take corrective action to resolve test
- Studies test equipment performance and reliability, and
establishes programs and solutions for decreasing equipment
- Develops, implements and maintains test methods and processes
in the manufacture and test of sub-assembly, module, and top level
product for moderately difficult product lines.
- Determines proper test flows and sequencing for the efficient
flow of assigned products.
- Provides basic technical assistance and training support to
floor test technicians.
- Maintains test documentation in current configuration and
oversees accurate change management procedures for test documents
for assigned products.
- Provides support on EHS issues involving test and potentially
facilities and production
- May work interplant product transitions
- Bachelor's degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information
management solutions for commercial and military customers across
the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their
destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports,
rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service
solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries
connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire
protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when
it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable
experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and
reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong
ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require
a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms