Company: Adecco USA
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Fulfillment
Associate jobs in Chippewa Falls, WI. These Fulfillment Associate
jobs have short-term and long-term temporary opportunities
available! The starting pay rates for Fulfillment Associate is
$12.00-$15.00/hr! Responsibilities for Fulfillment Associate jobs
include but are not limited to:
- Positions require candidates to build, glue, assemble and
product fill point of purchase displays among other tasks.
- Checking output to ensure the highest quality
- Cleaning and inspecting parts.
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to
production department supervisor.
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment. Candidates
are recommended to have the following qualifications for
Fulfillment Associate jobs:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to bend, twist, and lift throughout duration of
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Effectively work within a team-based environment.
- $1.00 raise after 500 hours
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card We have
opportunities available on 1 st ,2 nd and 3 rd shift-7-hour shifts
& Part-time shifts! -- Any temporary associate who has worked at
least 500 hours with us will be paid $13/hr on 1st, $14/hr on 2nd,
and $15/hr on 3rd. -- Effective 4/5/2021 we will begin Over Time
pay at 28 hours:
- $12/$18 OT --------
- $13/$19.50 OT --------------------------
- $14/$21 OT----------
- $15/22.50 OT -- Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this
Fulfillment Associate job at a local client in Chippewa Falls, WI!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few
quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have
the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview! Adecco is
committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees.
We are offering virtual interviews as needed and when possible. And
we're partnering closely with our clients to ensure safety
protocols are in place. We are dedicated to addressing any concerns
brought to our attention. We look forward to partnering with you on
your job search! Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please The Company will consider
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Rochester , Fulfillment Associate, Other , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!