Processor - Rochester 28th St., MN (Part-Time)
Company: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Position Summary:Do you have a passion for clothing,
collectibles, antiques, and hidden gems? Are you a decision maker
with an eye for detail? Goodwill is hiring a Processor to join our
team! The Processor helps drive sales by receiving, processing, and
pricing donating products to meet daily production standards and
goals. A day in the life:In a typical day, aProcessor can expect
- Work independently and use decision-making skills to
effectively sort, select, and evaluate donated goods.
- Exercise organization and prioritization skills while working
in a production setting.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a
diverse population in a human-services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission. Job Pay and
- Typical starting range: $11.80 - $13.41 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8
PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating
weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible
employees!GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to
help employees feel safe and secure. This includes (but is not
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees,
including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.About You:
- You're skilled in customer service, independent
decision-making, prioritization, and organization.
- You have a strong attention to detail, you are self-motivated
and take initiative.
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to
communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.About Us:
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job
training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and
- Revenue from 50 retail stores, along with other contributions,
supports programs throughout MN.
- We divert over 65M pounds from landfills annually and place 4
people in the workplace every day!
- Read more about us here! Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota
(GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a
diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee
or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with
regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional
orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights
commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected
veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota, Rochester , Processor - Rochester 28th St., MN (Part-Time), Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!