Donations Attendant - Rochester, MN - Scott Rd. (full-time)
Company: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Position Summary:Looking for a job that allows you to work
independently in a fast-paced environment? Goodwill is hiring a
Donations Attendant to join ourteam! The Donations Attendant helps
drive sales by moving donated product through a store backroom.
Donated items may be fragile, heavy, or in bulk quantities - while
hard work and speed are important, care for our
customers'purchasesis at the top of our list! A day in the life:In
a typical day, aDonations Attendant can expect to...
- Work independently to manage gaylord inventory, deliver product
to production staff, and clear away product.
- Potential to become forklift certified and assist with loading
and unloading trailers.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a
diverse population in a human- services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission. Job Pay and
- Typical starting range: $11.00 - $12.21 per hour
- Work-life balance: operating hours Monday - Friday 10 AM to 8
PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating
weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible
employees!GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to
help employees feel safe and secure. This includes (but is not
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees,
including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.About You:
- Work independently and effectively coordinate multiple projects
- Have high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate
effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Full-time position requirements:
- Open schedule availability including a combination of days,
nights, and weekends, totaling at least 35 hours per week.
- Willingness and ability to be cross-trained, and to train in
new employees. Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based
upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex,
marital status, disability, status with regard to public
assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial
status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity,
citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military
status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota, Rochester , Donations Attendant - Rochester, MN - Scott Rd. (full-time), Other , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!