Remote: Technical Business Analyst
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Understands and considers both the business and the technical
engineering/IT needs to ensure quality digital products and related
operational workflows to meet/exceed the desired business
- Able to perform cost, benefit and risk analysis associated with
the proposed product/services and recommend alternatives for
solutions throughout the product life cycle.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and users to synthesize,
articulate, and document business and system requirements.
- Performs data analysis, defines, and documents business
requirements, translates business requirements to
technical/engineering specifications, acceptance criteria, user
experience requirements and system validation while considering the
complete technical and non-technical solution.
- Technical specifications are utilized by Engineering/IT in the
final technical design and eventual product build/acquisition or
- May assist product and operations leaders to coordinate
deployment of deliverables (varies by product).
- Provides input for development of other product documents,
project charters and plans, work assignments, deliverable target
dates, and other aspects of assigned work.
- Applies systems engineering methodologies and discipline
throughout the product and project lifecycle based on
- Researches, analyzes, and validates complete and accurate
business and systems requirements.
- Establishes scope boundaries for basic and routine products and
technical requirements with accuracy and clarity.
- Plans and monitors work scope estimates and schedules for the
defined scope of the product.
- Assesses and defines problems through root cause analysis and
proactively brings solutions to the table.
- Able to read, assess and interpret vended solution architecture
and translate into scope of work and technical specification
requirements for integration into engineering/technology systems
and product operations work-flows.
- Understands and helps define product implementation change
management requirements for those products not requiring formal
Implementation Team resourcing.
- Understand business strategy and business planning principles
and applies with minimal guidance to assigned work.
- Understands design, build and operations capabilities and
requirements of current digital product technologies.
- Actively seeks to understand new and emerging technologies,
their capabilities, and how to translate to technical
specifications for purposes of design, build and integration.
- Able to understand and effectively communicate overarching
product strategy to provide context to technical requirements and
specifications. Able to understand and effectively document
business, operational and technical requirements for product,
operations, and engineering/IT teams.
- Able to document technical requirements and specifications in
the chosen BA requirements tool(s). Applies system and analytical
thinking methodology and discipline.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at
multiple levels of the organization.
- Effective (or Strong) communicator (written & verbal) with
active listening skills.
- Ability to facilitate small group/team discussions.
- Professional and reflects values and beliefs.
- Strong planning & organizational skills.
- Proactive and able to navigate conflict and help find
- Problem solver and ability to maintain a keen attention to
detail and manage multiple initiatives.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Rochester , Remote: Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!