Company: Doherty Career Solutions
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Are you capable of programming PLCs? Doherty Career Solutions is
currently partnering with a leading supplier in the robotic
industry near Rochester, MN. This company is directly hiring a
full-time PLC Programmer to maintain existing and develop new PLC
controls. Remote opportunity and earn up to $125K per hour.
Interested? Get more details below!
PLC Programmer Main Responsibilities:
- Examines and understands the programming for PLC's and HMI's
that improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Develops new PLC code for the current industry for coding, and
- This person will use lean methods and six sigma principles to
improve the line
- Identifies problems involving manufacturing processes,
investigates, and recommends changes
- Analyzes production data, trends, and problems that occur and
reduces material and manpower costs
- Creates, writes, and modifies work instructions and provides
training materials to production employeesPLC Programmer Key
- Bachelor's degree is required or an equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Prior experience in PLC controls (architecture and software
programming) automation is desired
- Proficient in Allen-Bradley PLC and programming Fanuc robotic
systems is a plus
- Strong math, Excel, blueprint, or has technical drawing
Use your experience to manage your own team today! For questions or
further information about the PLC Programmer position, please call
Leslie directly at 952-818-3275 or email Lvoit@doherty.com.
Keywords: Doherty Career Solutions, Rochester , PLC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!