Infor Interface Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Infor Interface Developer (W2 only - no C2C/1099
options)Duration: 18-24 month contractLocation: fully remote;
client in Rochester, MN Apex Systems is working with a renowned
nonprofit medical research center to find two Infor Interface
Developers to join the team for a fully remote 18-24 month contract
assignment. The client is embarking on an enterprise-wide,
cloud-based ERP replacement and transformation strategy for HR,
Finance, and Supply Chain Management functions. Currently, the
client is on Infor/Lawson v10 but they are moving to Oracle Cloud.
The Infor Developers will provide support to the legacy
Infor/Lawson v10 system while the client's full time employees
focus on the move to Oracle. Responsibilities and Duties
- These resources are responsible for keeping the lights on and
development/support of the Infor erp platform while the
- Development requirements from business partners to create new
development/enhancements is expected.
- Support work will be assigned as needed, this could fluctuate
on a day-to-day basis
- Most of the development/enhancement work will occur on the
front-end but will transition to support as Infor starts to ramp
down. Tech Stack
- Infor Data experience
- Knowledge of the s3 application
- IPA (Infor Process Automation)
- Design Studio
- Java web development (nice to have) - some minimal custom code
- Iib/mq - Nice to have
- Tecsys Application - Nice to have (ancillary application).
Keywords: Apex Systems, Rochester , Infor Interface Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!