Senior Analytics Visualization Developer - CDH - Remote
Company: Mayo Clinic
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World
Report, 2020-2021) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other
care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from
Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and
Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you 'll find
career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion.
At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and
development and our benefits and compensation package are highly
competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you 'll
discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect,
and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional
information please visit . Eligibility may vary.
- Develop, implement, and maintain analytics visualizations in
Tableau, Looker, Power BI, ThoughtSpot, and other cutting-edge
third party visualization tools
- Manage a varied workload of projects and products with multiple
priorities while also staying current on healthcare trends and
- Present data, insights, and learnings to stakeholders in a
- Work with a variety of different teams to apply new analytical
capabilities to dashboards
- Automate and develop reusable, self-service analytical tools
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor
or transfer visas for this position.
- Bachelors degree in business, statistics, data science,
healthcare, computer science, economics, or a related field
required. Master 's preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare field required.
- Minimum of five years ' experience analyzing data and working
with data visualization tools.
- Interpersonal skills, time management skills, and demonstrated
experience working on cross functional teams required.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to identify and
recommend solutions and a commitment to customer service.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills, attention to
detail, and a high capacity for learning and sophisticated problem
- Working knowledge and experience with web development including
CSS, Java, R Shiny is preferred
- Working knowledge of coding & scripting languages such as
Python and SQL is required
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data is
- Working knowledge and experience with big data, statistics, and
machine learning is preferred.
- The ability to navigate Linux and Windows operating systems is
- Experience in DataOps/DevOps and agile methodologies is
License or certification
GCP and Epic Clarity certification are highly desirable at the
point of hire or expected within one year of hire.
Required education, experience, and tenure may be considered along
with internal equity when job offers are extended. - The salary
range every 2 weeks is approx. $3,670.40-$5,138.40 based on a
Hours / Pay period
Monday - Friday, daytime hours. 100% remote role; the employee can
work anywhere in the U.S.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester,
Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable
environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city
is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United
States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle,
excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic
is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the
diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any
employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the
LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly
encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to
access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Keywords: Mayo Clinic, Rochester , Senior Analytics Visualization Developer - CDH - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!