Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with
the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always
leading you to continue to learn and advance?
Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture - the
World's Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our
multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
Payroll Specialist - Arcadia, Wisconsin
What Will You Do?
You will process weekly hourly payrolls for all Ashley Companies
and prepare related reports. Process employee miscellaneous
deductions receive hours/wage data via AS400 and Excel, audit
driver trip packets, import data into HRIS, adjust(data entry) as
necessary, run reports, verify reports, print checks and sort
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent
work experience, required.
- 6 months of hands-on payroll experience or general office
- Experience with computerized payroll systems and document
management systems desired.
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free
working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all
candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be
contacted. Principals Only.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Rochester , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Arcadia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!