Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for effectively
researching and building relationships with top industry and
functional talent to fill existing and future leadership positions
within the Company, primarily highly technical and/or director
level and above. This position will build strategies which expose
the Company's attributes and opportunities to business leaders in a
manner which courts this talent's increasing desire to join Ashley.
This position builds and leverages a talent "rolodex" of ready now
talent in alignment with future and existing company needs. This
position will execute and ensure white glove care from recruiting
through selection, continually representing the best of our brand
and aspirations. The Executive Recruiter will focus on and fill
leadership positions in lieu of recruiting agencies and success is
measured by cost (lowest), quality (retention and performance) and
speed (to fill).
- Effectively research and identify top talent through
sophisticated research-based and relationship- based recruiting
- Build and maintain relationships of value with top industry and
functional talent so that when the time is right, we can engage
them immediately in serious discussion and consideration.
- Confer and consult with company leadership regarding
forthcoming leadership talent needs, complex and confidential
- Attract and fully interview qualified candidates, forwarding
only most qualified candidates to executive leadership for
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
- 6 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
focusing on highly technical and leadership position, Required
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Rochester , Executive Recruiter, Human Resources , Arcadia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!