Region VP Human Resources Apply to This Job
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Company: Packaged Goods / Food / Beverage, Central, IL St
Charles, MO Remarks: OVERVIEW:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Company
is at the heart of food and service.
As a member of the region senior leadership team, the Regional
VP-HR works strategically with leadership to successfully execute
region, market-level, and enterprise-wide initiatives within the
sites in a region.
**This position will office in either Central Illinois or St.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Partner with Regional function leads to
successfully execute Corporate, Market and Regional strategic HR
initiatives, as well as identify and proactively develop talent
through formal training, mentoring, coaching and "stretch"
- Participate in in succession planning to ensure talent is
available and ready to assume positions of greater responsibility
across the Region and elsewhere at Company
- Oversee the performance management process and work with
functional leaders on their associate reviews and evaluations.
Provide training and consultation as necessary
- Respond to grievances, review disciplinary programs, conduct
investigations, prepare for arbitrations, and participate in union
contract negotiations - (in Union locations)
- Review, interpret, administer and ensure compliance with
federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and
- Provide day-to-day direction and support to HR staff across
Region as needed, including proactive guidance, troubleshooting
support, and issue escalation
- Oversee all benefits and compensation policies and procedures,
as well as execution of all local training for associates and
leadership training on HR topics such as ethics, labor laws and
policies QUALIFICATIONS: Education and / or Experience:
- At least 7 years of exempt-level Company Human Resources
experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with major emphasis in Human
Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field and
at least 7 years (10 preferred) of demonstrated strategic HR
leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to HR and
- Strong consultative, presentation, and business communication
skills Additional Qualifications:
- Travel will occur to other sites within the region
approximately 1 - 3 times per month. Preferred Qualifications:
Workday experience preferred
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and
directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and
understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others'
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Oral Comprehension: Listening to and understanding the
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Written Comprehension: Reading and understanding the
information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression: Communicating information and ideas in
writing so others will understand
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs
and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and
reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and
- Deductive Reasoning: Applying general rules to specific
problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Problem Sensitivity: Perceiving when something is wrong or is
likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only
recognizing there is a problem.
- Fluency of Ideas: Coming up with a number of ideas about a
topic (the number of ideas is important, not their quality,
correctness, or creativity). Certificates, Licenses, and
- Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) Professional
Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR),
SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record meeting Company
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652065
Chief People Officer
Job No. 652018
Human Resources Business Partner Technology
Job No. 651918
VP Talent Acquisition
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Rochester , Region VP Human Resources Apply to This Job, Human Resources , Saint Charles, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!