Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Overview: Who We Are
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing
housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the
healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential
services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country.
As one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies , we have been
recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and
pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on
training and the development of team members at every level.
Our Company Purpose & Values
Our Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.
Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion &
Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the actions
that follow in and out of the workplace.
Who You Are
You are driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving
people, and desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy
collaborating with others, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves,
and go beyond to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to
deliver the highest customer and resident experience every day.
What We Offer
HCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our
associates and their family's health and well-being. Our goal is to
promote welfare and health and enhance our associates' and their
families' overall quality of life.
- Benefits - FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program
along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other
supplemental health plans. Availability based on state.
- Training - We take the development and education of our
associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy
opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs - FREE access for employees and
their families for health, financial, and family services to
support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs - We strive to recognize
employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to for
our Client, Resident, and Employee Communities!
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by
HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief
organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster
assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family
- Paid - Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Investment opportunity available
to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities - Transfers are available Nationwide
great for active Military and Family!
Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident
communities that we serve are our Company's most significant
- Personal Protective Equipment - All employees will be provided
and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Employees will be required to comply
with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our
Customers Why HCSG
At HCSG, you will find an environment that is fulfilling,
collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured to help you
succeed in serving our communities. We offer engaging opportunities
for every phase of one's career. HCSG is committed to providing
growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Cook - Prepares and serves food, including texture modified and
therapeutic diets following facility menus, current applicable
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in
line with our established policies and procedures to ensure that
quality dining services, as may be directed by the Dining Services
Director, are provided at all times. Assists in assuring proper
receiving, storage, preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning
procedures are followed. In the absence of the Dining Services
Director, will also support Dietary Aide as necessary and direct
other employees with approval.
- Safety - Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions.
Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning
solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting
equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor
in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and
quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal
precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary
environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting,
isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality - Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
Timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
Respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
- Customer Experience - Positively represents HCSG by following
instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor,
co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience - Positive, pleasant, and tactful
interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with the ability to follow oral
and written instructions, and perform routine, repetitive tasks
- After completing all appropriate training, utilize leadership
skills to accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and
do so without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is pref erred. Experience
in food preparation preferred. May be required to complete an
approved sanitation and safety course.
- ServSafe: Current ServSafe certification is required by State /
County law. The time of publication of the job description requires
ServSafe Food Handler Certification in the following States: CA,
FL, IL, OR, TX, UT, and WA. County requirements are in effect in
the following States at publication: AL, AZ, KS, MO, MT, NE, NJ,
NM, MV, NY, OK, VA and WV.
- Food Handler's card is required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Must be able to be at work as scheduled and on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
- Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in the service area. HCSG is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer committed to all employees and applicants
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics, ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, political opinions, or
affiliations, veteran status, or other legally protected classes.
HCSG also complies with applicable state and local laws and federal
law requirements that govern nondiscrimination in every location
where we operate.
HCSG is committed to fostering and supporting a vibrant company
culture that encourages employees to bring their authentic and best
selves to serve our resident and client communities. We believe all
employees, regardless of position, age, race, religion, beliefs,
socioeconomic background, or gender, should work in an environment
where they are safe, respected, and treated fairly, with their
viewpoints, thoughts, and ideas encouraged and embraced.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Rochester , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!