Party City Team Lead / Retail Supervisor
Company: Party City C
Posted on: November 26, 2022
COME JOIN THE PARTY At PCHI, we create joy for our customers by
making it easy to create unforgettable memories. We are C ustomer
Obsessed. Our Team Leads lead by example and possess the energy and
enthusiasm to match our customers excitement while providing an
exceptional shopping experience. We are knowledgeable about our
products and services because we have the broadest and best
selection of party goods in the industry. We ensure we are in-stock
and easy to shop. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts,
themes, ideas and provide everything they need to bring their party
to life. At PCHI, o ur promise is Customer First , People Matter ,
It Can Be Done and Celebrate ! We live our brand every day and love
to party! ARE YOU CUSTOMER OBSESSED?
- You are responsible for executing best in class sales and
- Team Leads reinforce exceptional customer service behaviors
delivered by the store team through accountability, reinforcement,
recognition, and praise.
- Teams Leads provide value to our guest by delivering a customer
friendly in-store and curbside shopping experience
- You will leverage technology to enhance the customer service
experience for our internal and external customers.
- You will cultivate an "It can be done" attitude with your team
when it comes to overcoming obstacles and bringing joy to our
- Team Leads are responsible for helping deliver on sales,
profit, and service targets, as well as delivering on all key Omni
strategies and metrics WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to
build relationships with your staff and customers? RESULTS
- Team Leads will master all OMNI channel service platforms,
including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to
deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader with team onboarding and
- You will continuously direct and coach store team members.
- You will support the Store Team Leader in holding associates
accountable to expectations.
- Team Leads are expected to work a schedule that aligns to
customer and business needs.
- Team leads are responsible for creating an environment that
promotes associate engagement and retention.
- As part of the Leader on Duty (LOD) team, you are responsible
for other various processes and procedures to ensure an efficiently
operating store. PARTY PERKS AND REWARDS
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 401(K) Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits
Keywords: Party City C, Rochester , Party City Team Lead / Retail Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!