Customer Service Planner 1st Shift
Company: Lou Rich Inc.
Location: Albert Lea
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location: Lou-Rich Albert Lea, MN Status: Non-Exempt Hourly
Type: Fulltime Shift: 1st Shift
As a Customer Service Planner you will be responsible for the
receipt and processing of customer orders, correspondence with
customers concerning order status and change requests, and
coordination of orders with other departments.
- Complete contract review of the customer purchase order for
- Customer Service Planner will enter orders into the IFS
- As a Customer Service Planner you will work with the program
managers, purchasing, planning and production as needed regarding
- Maintain Customer purchase orders and work with customer websites
for retrieval of purchase orders and forecasting
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to
inquiries about products to handle and resolve complaints
- As a Customer Service Planner you will confer with customers by
telephone, email or in person in order to provide information about
products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details of
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording
details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions
- Training new hires in their duties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Two-year associate degree or a minimum of 5 years of
- Knowledge of ISO/QS certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PC skills including ERP, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
- As a Customer Service Planner you will need strong ability to set
and prioritize goals
- Ability to multi-task within a TEAM environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Problem solving skills
- Refuse to be satisfied with average performance
- Answer the phone and emails in a quick and friendly fashion
- Work with the customer to solve issues in a fair & friendly
- Requires passing a pre-employment screening which includes a drug
Keywords: Lou Rich Inc., Rochester , Customer Service Planner 1st Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Albert Lea, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!