Operator - Cook
Company: Golden Grain Energy LLC
Location: Mason City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
General Summary: Responsible for plant operations to ensure
maximum quality and quantity
in accordance with the company's operation objectives while
maintaining a safe environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and follow standard operating procedures for
operation of plant and associated equipment.
- Operate laboratory equipment and make technical
- Troubleshoot, anticipate and correct problems associated with
- Review the distillation and evaporation process to ensure
accuracy and the highest quality of product.
- Follow the Operations Objectives to reach the facility's
performance objectives and overall goals.
- Maintain constant communication with Production Supervisor on
various functions of the job.
- Communicate with the lab staff to anticipate or remedy any
problems to ensure the highest quality and optimize the facility's
- Communicate with the maintenance department to anticipate or
fix problems in a timely manner which also includes preparing
equipment for required maintenance and assisting as
- Keep the facility clean and safe taking into account all local
city, state and federal laws and regulations in all operations of
- Keep and record an accurate and timely log.
- Lock out tag out, confined space, and hot work permits as
- Operating heavy machinery and equipment to load trucks with
- Receiving of various inputs as needed.
- Completes required training and attends additional
training/conferences as recommended by the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Computer literacy.
Education and Experience: No prior experience required. Prior
production experience is helpful.
Physical Requirements: Must have ability to lift at least 60
pounds, must have the ability to climb ladders and work at heights
of at least 30 feet and manage confined space entry. Duties may
include shoveling of corn or other bulk materials and other duties
involving strenuous physical labor. Must have the ability to stand
and walk for long periods of time. Must have ability to work a 12
hour rotation shift and be willing to work overtime.
Working Conditions: Work areas are exposed to all elements of
weather, loud noise, and dusty conditions. Must be able to work
safely with exposure to chemicals and while working with heavy
Keywords: Golden Grain Energy LLC, Rochester , Operator - Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Mason City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!