RMC Parts Customer Service Advisor
Company: Rochester Ford
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsAt Rochester Motor Cars, we strive to
make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy
customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and
stay motivated. Every employee at Rochester Motor Cars, is
absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep
delivering the same award winning service and value that our
community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Job SummaryThis is a great opportunity to start your career in
retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and
service side of our business.Benefits
- Medical and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Training
- Employee discounts on products and servicesResponsibilities
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are
ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the
- Provides high level service to internal and external
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials
that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an
emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.We are an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to
providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be
willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug
test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license
and have a satisfactory driving record.
Keywords: Rochester Ford, Rochester , RMC Parts Customer Service Advisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!