Company: Rochester Post Bulletin
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for supervision of the delivery of
Rochester publications, serve as liaison with the print facility,
ensure excellent customer service, acquire new customers through
marketing efforts, and provide data and reporting in a timely
manner. This position is 75% out and about, delivering different
publications to stores, and about 25% administrative - working in
the office. If you prefer having variety in your day - this
position is for you! $3000 Relocation Assistance! Work Monday -
Friday!ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor home delivery service errors and maintain a high level
of customer service.
- Supervise distribution staff and coordinate bulk independent
contractors for newspaper delivery.
- Responsible for recruitment of bulk independent contractors for
newspaper deliveries and monitor carrier insurance policies.
- Ensure special sections and magazine racks are stocked
throughout the month.
- Serve as the point of contact with the production
- Assist with the development of technology based marketing
strategies, including database and relationship based marketing and
electronic commerce applications.
- Participate in reader training to educate the public on how to
access and use our news sites and other offerings.
- Researches and leverages useful information to assist and
advance circulation department marketing endeavors.
- Assist with information requests from outside the circulation
- Work with other circulation department managers on various
department projects and goals as may be required by the
- Run all daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required for
producing production files related to periodical mail and
corresponding financial reports.
- Monitor USPS charges and budgeting preparation for
- Maintain schedules and verifies distribution documents are
prepared, accurate and available.
- Responsible for keeping up to date on service standards, rules
and regulations with USPS periodical deliveries.
- Provide training to other locations as required.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Provide training as required and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and other
math concepts as required.
- Ability to effectively present information both orally and in
writing. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to
individuals with disabilities who are qualified. We will provide
reasonable accommodations for employees and applicants with
disabilities who are qualified, unless doing so would cause undue
hardship. A written request must be given to Human Resources.At
Forum Communications Company, our legacy is deeply rooted in
harnessing the power of communication to connect and inform people
in the communities we serve. Since 1917, everything we do is driven
by creating and sharing information, ideas and insights.Today,
we're a leading media and technology company that's home to a
family of people whose passion and purpose is fueled by
collaboration and innovation. We believe in supporting each other,
working hard towards common goals and having fun.Come for the
perks: Excellent employee culture, competitive pay, 401(k),
company-paid volunteer time, health and wellness initiatives for
all employees. Additional perks for full-time positions include:
comprehensive benefits package, generous paid time off, paid
holidays and paid time off for birthday, paid parental and
pregnancy disability leave for qualifying employees.Stay for the
people: Family-owned and operated since 1917, development and
growth opportunities, inclusive, creative culture, safe working
environment, employees of all ages and backgrounds, positive
collaboration.We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Rochester Post Bulletin, Rochester , Merchandising Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!