Company: Rochester Post Bulletin
Posted on: November 19, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for supervision of the delivery of
Rochester publications, serve as liaison with the print facility,
ensure excellent customer service, acquire new customers through
marketing efforts, and provide data and reporting in a timely
This position is 75% out and about, delivering different
publications to stores, and about 25% administrative - working in
If you prefer having variety in your day - this position is for
$3000 Relocation Assistance!
Work Monday - Friday!ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND
- Monitor home delivery service errors and maintain a high level
of customer service.
- Supervise distribution staff and coordinate bulk independent
contractors for newspaper delivery.
- Responsible for recruitment of bulk independent contractors for
newspaper deliveries and monitor carrier insurance policies.
- Ensure special sections and magazine racks are stocked
throughout the month.
- Serve as the point of contact with the production facility.
- Assist with the development of technology based marketing
strategies, including database and relationship based marketing and
electronic commerce applications.
- Participate in reader training to educate the public on how to
access and use our news sites and other offerings.
- Researches and leverages useful information to assist and
advance circulation department marketing endeavors.
- Assist with information requests from outside the circulation
- Work with other circulation department managers on various
department projects and goals as may be required by the
- Run all daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required for
producing production files related to periodical mail and
corresponding financial reports.
- Monitor USPS charges and budgeting preparation for
- Maintain schedules and verifies distribution documents are
prepared, accurate and available.
- Responsible for keeping up to date on service standards, rules
and regulations with USPS periodical deliveries.
- Provide training to other locations as required.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Provide training as required and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and other
math concepts as required.
- Ability to effectively present information both orally and in
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to individuals with
disabilities who are qualified. We will provide reasonable
accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities who
are qualified, unless doing so would cause undue hardship. A
written request must be given to Human Resources.At Forum
Communications Company, our legacy is deeply rooted in harnessing
the power of communication to connect and inform people in the
communities we serve. Since 1917, everything we do is driven by
creating and sharing information, ideas and insights.Today, we're a
leading media and technology company that's home to a family of
people whose passion and purpose is fueled by collaboration and
innovation. We believe in supporting each other, working hard
towards common goals and having fun.Come for the perks: Excellent
employee culture, competitive pay, 401(k), company-paid volunteer
time, health and wellness initiatives for all employees. Additional
perks for full-time positions include: comprehensive benefits
package, generous paid time off, paid holidays and paid time off
for birthday, paid parental and pregnancy disability leave for
qualifying employees.Stay for the people: Family-owned and operated
since 1917, development and growth opportunities, inclusive,
creative culture, safe working environment, employees of all ages
and backgrounds, positive collaboration.We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Rochester Post Bulletin, Rochester , Merchandising Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!