Retail Cosmetics Sales
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities. The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive
in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it
happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a
memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store
position at Macy's (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the
perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy's top
executives started their careers as part-time retail sales
associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming
relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to
grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are ideal for building
capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing
the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the "Academy" for retail
careers. A store colleague position (whether it's a seasonal job,
part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to
launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy's top
executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles,
or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the
various functions at Macy's. Job Overview: As a Beauty advisor,
your focus is to support the Beauty needs of our customers to drive
sales. Your role is to provide an elevated and seamless customer
experience through your expert skills in beauty knowledge, virtual
selling, service & recovery. Your goal is to exceed performance
metrics. You are focused on customer acquisition and building
strong client relationships. You embrace innovation and are
comfortable communicating with customers via phone, virtual 1:1
appointment, virtual events and leverage new selling ideas and
applications. Provide customer consultation, make-up and product
application following all current hygiene standards. Perform other
duties as assigned. Essential Functions:
- Drive and exceed sales goals by providing a personalized beauty
experience based on individual customer needs.
- Provide a high level of service based on customer preference by
leveraging product knowledge and providing expert advice to each
customer. Offer the customer compelling experiences, opportunities
to discover products, and relationships that keep them coming back.
Provide outstanding service - whether that be in person, virtually
or on the phone.
- Drive customer acquisition. Leverage MyClient to nurture client
relationships through impactful and personalized outreach. Drive
sales through leveraging Macy's Loyalty Program.
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events.
- Remain up to date with all training through Beauty Playground.
Attend Vendor trainings and virtual trainings as assigned.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product
knowledge and beauty trends.
- Partner with Counter Manager and CSX Manager to identify
business driving opportunities
- Meet regularly with your supervisor to discuss your
performance, goals and actions.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and
return to vendors (RTVs).
- Upkeep a clean, safe and inviting environment in alignment with
our company provided standards & guidelines.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality Qualifications and
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous cosmetic or fragrance sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs This job description is not
all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job
description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can
review their rights and the Company's obligations under SFPC Art.
49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review
their rights and the Company's obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII
Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can
review their rights and the Company's obligations under PC Ch.
9-3500 here. BEAUTY00
Keywords: Macy's, Rochester , Retail Cosmetics Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!