Thoracic Radiologist (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job ID: 7314Practice Details
- Due to continued growth, the department of Radiology in
Rochester, MN is seeking a Thoracic Radiologist to join our
- The Thoracic division is seeking a board-certified radiologist
with fellowship training in Thoracic Radiology to join our team of
14 dedicated Thoracic Radiologists.
- This is a full time position for a candidate with strong
clinical skills in all facets of Thoracic Imaging, including
- Clinical patient care is a priority, but the expectation is
that the candidate will actively participate in research and
education IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting
Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Thoracic
Radiologist Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living
Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides
Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff
School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths
3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet
cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the
privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful,
mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going
to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in
pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the
huge custom designed closet. This home can be yours for $389,900.
The Community. Rochester combines the comfort of small city living
with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities
in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Employer. A world-class
academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S.
News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals." The
multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high
quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the
needs of the patient come first." Closest Major City
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient
radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat
scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered
ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs,
ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs,
sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician
jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Thoracic Radiologist (Physician #), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!