Chair, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (Physici
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Job ID: 6705Practice Details
- Seeking candidates for Reproductive Endocrinology Division
- This is an exciting opportunity for a senior REI visionary to
lead our practice.
- We offer a state-of-the-art Simulation Center and a premier
program in benign uterine diseases anchored by NIH funding. A
unique rotational leadership system promotes clinical innovation
and career satisfaction.
- Candidates must be board-certified in OB/GYN and Reproductive
Endocrinology & Infertility with special expertise to augment the
academic practice and have attained academic rank of Associate
Professor or Professor with evidence of continued scholarly
- The successful candidate will be strongly engaged in the
clinical practice, have progressive leadership experience with
demonstrated achievements in promoting quality initiatives and
practice innovation, and have the ability to mentor junior members
of the division by creating connections regionally and nationally.
IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is
$50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Endocrinology Salaries
In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The
Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing
Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire
Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor
living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful
Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre
wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great
view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan,
solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off
the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet. This
home can be yours for $389,900. The Community. Rochester combines
the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural
and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The
Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is
consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of
America's "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice
focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with
a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." Closest
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Chair, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (Physici, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!