Pediatric Rheumatologist in Rochester, MN (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 22, 2019
Job ID: 7327Practice Details
- The Division of Pediatric Rheumatology seeks another specialist
with clinical and investigative interest and expertise in varied
areas of pediatric rheumatology including inflammatory arthritis,
connective tissue disorders, vasculitis, and transition care.
- Our pediatric rheumatologists provide coordinated care for
children and families with complex medical conditions.
- They have access to cutting edge technology for testing and
enjoy excellent resources for management, including ultrasound
capabilities and ready access to conscious sedation for injections.
They also have access to talented colleagues in pediatric
physiatry, orthopedics, and pain management, among others.
IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is
$50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Pediatric
Rheumatologist Physician Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4
beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a
quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the
privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful,
mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going
to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in
pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the
huge custom designed closet. This home can be yours for $389,900.
The Community. Rochester combines the comfort of small city living
with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities
in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Employer. A world-class
academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S.
News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals." The
multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high
quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the
needs of the patient come first." Closest Major City
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatrician jobs, pediatric
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Pediatric Rheumatologist in Rochester, MN (Physician #), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!