Transitional Urologist & Reconstructive Surgeon (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 22, 2019
Job ID: 7318Practice Details
- The Urology team at in Rochester, MN is currently taking
applications for a Transitional Urologist and Reconstructive
- This is a busy practice with typically two days in the OR and 3
days in clinic.
- This provider will be expected to work closely with an advanced
practice provider and nurse to manage their patient load.
- Candidates can expect to see 30+ patients per day in
- This position will also have responsibilities for teaching
fellows and residents as well as 20% protected time for
- Outreach is not required for this role.
- However, the practice does telehealth to a local prison system
that would be required for this role.
- This provider will be expected to be in the call rotation.
- The call schedule is 3-5 weeks per year, one week at a time.
IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is
$50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Transitional Urologist
& Reconstructive Surgeon Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4
beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a
quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the
privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful,
mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going
to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in
pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the
huge custom designed closet. This home can be yours for $389,900.
The Community. Rochester combines the comfort of small city living
with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities
in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Employer. A world-class
academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S.
News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals." The
multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high
quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the
needs of the patient come first." Closest Major City
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Transitional Urologist & Reconstructive Surgeon (Physician #), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!