Rheumatology Opening in Beautiful Florida Coastal Community (Physician
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Job ID: 7641Practice Details
- A rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology,
Department of Internal Medicine.
- In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are
opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and
- The Division seeks candidates with strong clinical skills who
can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as
rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathy and other forms of
- Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of
Connective tissue diseases and Vasculitis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures
independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and
collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high
a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- Certification by the ABIM (or Board eligible) in
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of
- Sincere interest and experience in education of Rheumatology
fellows. IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary
Is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Rheumatology
Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower
Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant
Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And
Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain
floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in
beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61
acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a
great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor
plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry
off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.
This home can be yours for $389,900. The Community. Rochester
combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich
cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St.
Paul. The Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is
consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of
America's "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice
focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with
a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." Closest
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Rheumatology Opening in Beautiful Florida Coastal Community (Physician, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!