Abdominal Radiologist (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Job ID: 7315Practice Details
- Seeking a qualified candidate who desires an advanced clinical
practice with opportunities for research and education.
- Patient care is a priority in both an outpatient and inpatient
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a
satisfying academic career.
- Work areas include diagnostic subspecialty interpretation of GU
and GI CT, and abdominal MRI. IND123Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Abdominal Radiologist Salaries In Minneapolis.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned
Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build
Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing
Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best,
nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods!
You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting
many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the
features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood
floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite
leading into the huge custom designed closet. This home can be
yours for $389,900. The Community. Rochester combines the comfort
of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and
entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The
Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is
consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of
America's "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice
focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with
a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." Closest
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient
radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat
scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered
ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs,
ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs,
sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician
jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Abdominal Radiologist (Physician #), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!