Pediatric Gastroenterologist in Rochester, MN (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Job ID: 7328Practice Details
- Seeking a Pediatric Gastroenterologist with exceptional
clinical skills with an interest in developing high-level,
- The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology is recruiting a
tenth pediatric gastroenterologist to the team.
- This individual will support the growing, innovative
subspecialty practices and have opportunities to participate in
clinical and translational research.
- Each member of the division actively participates in clinical
and translational research and in the growth and expansion of
clinic, education, and research activities.
- The individual would also participate in regional outreach
- The division offers specialty clinics in IBD, hepatology, liver
transplant, feeding, celiac, aerodigestive and esophageal disease.
Fellows in our division work closely with all faculty and can
pursue a NIH T-32 funded research path. IND123Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Pediatric Gastroenterologist Physician
Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower
Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant
Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And
Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain
floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in
beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61
acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a
great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor
plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry
off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.
This home can be yours for $389,900. The Community. Rochester
combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich
cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St.
Paul. The Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is
consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of
America's "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice
focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with
a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." Closest
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs,
pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs,
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Pediatric Gastroenterologist in Rochester, MN (Physician #), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!