MFM Specialist in Rochester, MN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Maternal-Fetal Medicine opening in Rochester, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7325Practice Details
- Faculty position opening for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist experienced in fetal intervention.
- The Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine offers extensive exposure to managing complex pregnancy complications in a comprehensive perinatal practice.
- We have a division of five MFM physicians, along with a support staff and a multidisciplinary, collaborative Fetal Board with involvement of Neonatology, Pediatric cardiology, Pediatric surgery, Genetics and other subspecialty pediatrics as necessary.
- Our growing practice in advanced fetal interventions is seeking another MFM Specialist with interventional expertise to join our Fetal Care Center.--IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.-- This home can be yours for--$389,900.The Community.----Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul.--The Employer.----A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals."--The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first."----Closest Major City
- 71 miles--to--Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles--to--Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles--to--Madison, WI
- 237 miles--to--Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles--to--Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Crossroads College--
- University of Minnesota Rochester--
- Rochester Community and Technical College--
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester--
- Riverland Community College-- (35 miles)Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.--
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.--
- University square has several department and antique stores. Keyphrases: fetal medicine specialist jobs, maternal fetal medicine jobs, maternal fetal medicine specialist jobs, fetal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , MFM Specialist in Rochester, MN, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!