Rheumatology Opening in Beautiful Florida Coastal Community (Physician
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job ID: 7641Practice Details
- A rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine.
- In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and administration.
- The Division seeks candidates with strong clinical skills who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathy and other forms of inflammatory arthritis.
- Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of Connective tissue diseases and Vasculitis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- Certification by the ABIM (or Board eligible) in Rheumatology.
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in education of Rheumatology fellows. IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Rheumatology Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet. This home can be yours for $389,900. The Community. Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." Closest Major City
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles) Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months. Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores. Keyphrases: rheumatologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Rheumatology Opening in Beautiful Florida Coastal Community (Physician, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!