Chair, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: December 4, 2018
Endocrinology opening in Rochester, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6705Practice Details
- Seeking candidates for Reproductive Endocrinology Division Chair.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a senior REI visionary to lead our practice.
- We offer a state-of-the-art Simulation Center and a premier program in benign uterine diseases anchored by NIH funding. A unique rotational leadership system promotes clinical innovation and career satisfaction.
- Candidates must be board-certified in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility with special expertise to augment the academic practice and have attained academic rank of Associate Professor or Professor with evidence of continued scholarly activity.
- The successful candidate will be strongly engaged in the clinical practice, have progressive leadership experience with demonstrated achievements in promoting quality initiatives and practice innovation, and have the ability to mentor junior members of the division by creating connections regionally and nationally.IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting Endocrinology--Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.-- This home can be yours for--$389,900.The Community.----Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul.--The Employer.----A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals."--The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first."----Closest Major City
- 71 miles--to--Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles--to--Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles--to--Madison, WI
- 237 miles--to--Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles--to--Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Crossroads College--
- University of Minnesota Rochester--
- Rochester Community and Technical College--
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester--
- Riverland Community College-- (35 miles)Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.--
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.--
- University square has several department and antique stores. Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Chair, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!