Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 30, 2018
Radiology opening in Rochester, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7320Practice Details
- --Seeking a board certified radiologist with subspecialty expertise in noninvasive cardiac and vascular imaging to join our team.
- The division is seeking a qualified candidate who desires an advanced clinical practice with opportunities for research and education.
- Patient care is a priority in both an outpatient and inpatient environment.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a satisfying academic career.
- Work areas include diagnostic subspecialty interpretation of cardiac and vascular CT and MRI.--IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Cardiovascular Radiologist Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.-- This home can be yours for--$389,900.The Community.----Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul.--The Employer.----A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals."--The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first."----Closest Major City
- 71 miles--to--Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles--to--Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles--to--Madison, WI
- 237 miles--to--Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles--to--Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Crossroads College--
- University of Minnesota Rochester--
- Rochester Community and Technical College--
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester--
- Riverland Community College-- (35 miles)Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.--
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.--
- University square has several department and antique stores. Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Cardiovascular Radiologist, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!