Integrated Behavioral Health Adult Psychiatrist
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 6, 2018
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Rochester, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7303Practice Details
- Seeking an outstanding adult psychiatrist to participate in an innovative new program delivering care to a large primary care population in Rochester and surrounding communities in southeastern Minnesota.
- The Division of Integrated Behavioral Health includes a collaborative team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, clinical nurse specialists, RN care coordinators, and primary care providers.
- This team has successfully implemented research-based models of care delivery and is in the process of expanding these models to additional primary care settings.
- The psychiatrist will assist in developing and implementing integrative models of care, and ideally, will participate in research and quality projects that evaluate the impact of these models.----IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $60,000 More Compared To Starting--Adult Psychiatrist Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet.-- This home can be yours for--$389,900.The Community.----Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul.--The Employer.----A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals."--The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first."----Closest Major City
- 71 miles--to--Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles--to--Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles--to--Madison, WI
- 237 miles--to--Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles--to--Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Crossroads College--
- University of Minnesota Rochester--
- Rochester Community and Technical College--
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester--
- Riverland Community College-- (35 miles)Recreation
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.--
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.Shopping
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.--
- University square has several department and antique stores. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Integrated Behavioral Health Adult Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!